Beginning Your Adaptive Golf Experience
Beginning June 1, 2013, we will require a 30-minute, one-on-one introductory lesson with a certified adaptive golf instructor. The cost will be $25.00 per golfer. The purpose of this lesson is to assess goals, abilities, and individual needs to provide a more enriching golf experience. After the mandatory lesson, open golf will be available on Tuesdays from 3:00-6:00PM. Open golf is free. Individual and small group instructional packages are available. Contact us for details.
Tuesday Lessons & Open Golf
We are holding adaptive golf lessons & free open golf Tuesdays at Weston Hills Country Club, Weston, FL – open to all persons with disabilities, by appointment from 3:00PM to 6:00PM. Please contact Ryan Chiplock at email@example.com to schedule your introductory lesson today!
Now We’re in the Swing of Things!
We just hit a hole-in-one: we are now 501(c)(3) tax-exempt! Stay posted for donation opportunities and fundraising events. All proceeds will go directly back into the community through our programs. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Ron, new adaptive golfer, using SNAG equipment.
Luca gets a lesson in fundamentals of the swing.
Great putt! Peggy working on her short game.
Fore!! Hector fine-tuning his swing.
- About Us
- Donation Requests
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Thank You, Corporate Sponsors & Donors!
- Tournament & Adaptive Golf Experience 4/26/14
- Website Home
- What is Adaptive Golf?
- Thank you to all Sponsors, Donors, Players, & Volunteers! May 25, 2014
- Tee Up This Weekend To Help Persons With Disabilities Golf Without Limits April 21, 2014
- Tournament Fundraiser Sat. 4/26/14 April 9, 2014
- MED-CARE Diabetic & Medical Supplies, Inc. Sponsors Inaugural Charitable Golf Tournament: Golf Without Limits Invitational & Adaptive Golf Experience March 18, 2014
- Tuesday Lessons & Open Golf August 19, 2013